If you’re searching for a new heating and air conditioning system that meets your business needs, we have just what you’re looking for. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s light commercial comfort systems are not only steady performers that will work dependably year in and year out, they’re also easy to install and service because of their application, flexibility and accessibility features. They’ll also help you address workplace environmental issues, such as indoor air quality and reduced energy consumption.
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s packaged rooftop units are powerful for their size and packed with features to handle the most demanding light commercial applications.
- Includes gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump applications in three to 10-ton capacities with horizontal and downflow capabilities in 12.5-to 25-ton capacities
- All three-to 10-ton models feature tubular heat exchangers with two different capacities for greater efficiency and versatility
- Durable, dependable scroll compressors found in most of our three-to 25-ton packaged units ensure our units last longer
- A variety of motor and drive types and gas or electric capabilities offer unprecedented flexibility
- Factory-installed options—including a stainless steel heat exchanger, smoke detectors, though the base electric and powered outlets and ReliaTel™
- Microprocessor controls—offer better reliability, faster installation and increased service capabilities
- Highly customizable and easy to install