Currently there are no Federal Tax Credits. However, Xcel is offering the following rebates.
Evaporative Cooling (Swamp Coolers Made Better)
Stay cool with rebates! And get 75% more efficient cooling compared to central a/c. You can save real money on your evaporative cooling system purchase and energy bills compared to central A/C.
Install a qualified evaporative cooler and apply for a cool rebate.
Evaporative Cooling rebates give you:
- Cash back on the purchase of high-efficiency units
- Use up to 75% less energy than air conditioners
- One-quarter of what central A/C costs upfront
- Up to 30 degrees lower inside temperature
- No refrigerants that can harm the ozone layer
- Cooling that’s traditionally quieter than air conditioners
Purchase and install a qualifying unit between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. We will only rebate according to the current approved list. Please be sure to check our qualifying unit list prior to submitting your rebate to ensure your Evaporative Cooling rebate eligibility. You must:
- Be a residential electricity customer of Xcel Energy in Colorado to qualify for the Evaporative Cooling rebate.
- Purchase and install your evaporative cooling unit prior to submitting the rebate application.
Click here for more information, or contact One Guy HVAC!
Xcel Energy is now offering natural gas customers in Colorado cash back with the purchase and installation of new energy-efficient natural gas furnaces or boilers. You’ll notice a sizeable savings on your energy bills throughout the lifetime of your equipment.
Eligible residential and small business customers must purchase natural gas directly from Xcel Energy and live Colorado. Your purchased and installed equipment must meet GAMA certification.
The 2012 program is effective January 1, 2012, to December 31, 2012, for equipment purchased and installed within this 12 month period. Application forms are due July 31, 2013. Rebate levels are subject to change without notice at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
Additional information located on www.xcelenergy.com/rebates